Dry cough since a month

I had a cold about a month ago and took OTC medicines and the cold got over in a week but slowly I started getting dry cough and recently it has increased, I don't know what's the reason is it because I took medicine soon. Also in case I need to consult a doctor is it better to consult ENT specialist or general physician.
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Dry cough since a month

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
It's better you conuslt a physician.. You have not mentioned what over the counter drug tough have taken for child relief...
It's better to her examined from a physician and then be started on anti tussives... Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?