Dreaming all the time
Doctor I have the problem of depression and thinking something all the time even driving the bike please help me in out

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. You need to give proper history. What kind of thought come to your head? Since when is this happening? Etc. Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Priyanka Srivastava (PhD) (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 22 yrs exp Noida
Depression means when you're stuck in your thoughts and start feeling low. So think positive as ups and downs are part of everyone's life. Consume no sugar in any form or very less quantity of it . Consult a counseling Psychologist for sessions.