Double vision problem
17 days have passed after my squint surjury but still there is a problem of double vision . I was suffering from squint since i was 5 years old . Now i am of 18 and doctor had told that it will take time to get adjust . I just want to know that how much more will it take to get adjusted . Pls advice me ...

Dr. Ravi Thadani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 34 yrs exp Delhi

According to what you have explained, it seems like squint is over corrected or under corrected. Diplopia usually does not happen after the surgery. So, kindly consult with a squint specialist around you and get it re-evaluated to know cause and get it corrected accordingly.