diabetes-icon
Don't feel normal in my gut and chest
I'm a 27 year type 2 diabetic and ever since it was diagnosed, I haven't felt normal in my chest (lungs and heart) and in my gut. When I was diagnosed I had a pp sugar level of 400. Hba1c was 14.3% obviously quite high. My latest Hba1c is 8.8% and I've lost a lot of weight by changing diet and eating less. Recently I got tests done and there were trace amounts of ketones as well as PUS. I don't feel good in my chest and in my gut. I'm not taking any medication or insulin. Just trying to bring down the sugar levels by diet. I have gotten an ecg and echocardiogram and both were normal. I still don't feel normal. I sometimes feel weird pins and needles and shoulder blade pain on my left side. Also, my excretions are thin and mucusy (and fatty sorry for gross details). I live alone and its bothering me. I want to feel healthier but for some reason all these issues are bothering me. I also get acid reflux sometimes. How do I approach this for getting treated?

Consult a Diabetologist and start medicines. It’s dangerous to expose ur body to such high levels of glycemia and ketosis