Dizziness and vomiting
Actually whenever she lays down or get up she feels dizzy and often vomits..there no pain any where. I thought its cervical spondilytis but it could be aome other problem also.

Dear , don't worry But need to consult any physician

+142
Chat with a doctor
Do x-ray cervical AP and Latt to ruled out pathology.
Common causes of dizziness include a migraine, medications, and alcohol. It can also be caused by a problem in the inner ear, where balance is regulated. Dizziness is often a result of vertigo as well. The most common cause of vertigo and vertigo-related dizziness is benign positionalvertigo (BPV). A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
This is benign positional vertigo.. We need to perform eplay manoeuver on her...
Please consult with me on my private chat window for full details..
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hi, its Benign positional vertigo. Consult a Homoeopathy doctor nearby for a complete evaluation & diagnosis. Its nothing to worry, can be completely cured with Homoeopathy medicines, without any side effects.
hello , in that case we need proper examination & details history . this might be due to hyperacidity reflux also .
consult directly online