Disc bulges are forever?

I was suffering from disc bulges which were identified on sep 6th 2014. "Below is the impression from report: Diffuse disc bulges of L3/4, L4/5 (with periphearal annualar tear), L5/S1 with compression of thecal sac and compromis of the existing neaural foramina with bony canal stenosis below L4 with post subluxation of L5 on S1" I had taken physiotheraphy for few months, I was not felt better. Later I started walking (daily avg 3-4km). Since that day I have not been doing any physiotheraphy exercises and I am good now. Also I avoided lifting weights. 1) My doubt is how can we come to know whether my wound was recovered to normal postion or not? 2) Does can it cure permanently? 3) Is this effects sexual life like PME (premature ejaculations)...

Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Disc bulge is a common finding in mri..nothing to be worried about..as long as you have no neurological symptoms like tingling or numbness in legs, you should not worry to much about the mri reports.