Diplopia+MVP+TMJ
I'm having a condition of double vision or diplopia in both my eyes since 2006. Have taken all the scans and tests possible but none of them showed any major defect or injury with my eye nerves/muscles/brain cells, fortunately. Also have MVP grade 1 and TMJ issues. How do I proceed further to get this condition treated

Dr. Harikrishnan V
General Physician 10 yrs exp Pune
The info given is incomplete to comment upon. For diplopia you need to see a Squint surgeon and a neurophysician. unlikely that other conditions can leaf to this that you mentioned.