I'm having a condition of double vision or diplopia in both my eyes since 2006. Have taken all the scans and tests possible but none of them showed any major defect or injury with my eye nerves/muscles/brain cells, fortunately. Also have MVP grade 1 and TMJ issues. How do I proceed further to get this condition treated
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harikrishnan V
General Physician Pune
The info given is incomplete to comment upon. For diplopia you need to see a Squint surgeon and a neurophysician. unlikely that other conditions can leaf to this that you mentioned.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?