Digestion Problem
My food digestion process is slow. Ever time I feel heavyness in stomach. Sometimes, I feel pain in left side of stomach. I am trying to reduce my weight, but it's not happening. Please suggest.

Hi , you haven't provided enough information. Fatty liver may be the reason for your slow digestion. Please call or visit clinic for proper treatment. For reducing weight take small meals , avoid fatty and high sugar foods. Walk daily for atleast 40 minutes. You need consultation for treatment as well as for diet.

Physical processes involved in digestion