Digest and toilet problem
After taking lunch or dinner, it is not digested properly and again when in the morning I go for toilet, it does not execute properly. So, sir my request to show me proper way so that I can over come these problem.

hello there. all this is happening because of inadequate intake of dietary fibre. drink lots of water, have high fiber foods, avoid maida. take curd daily in your diet. continue this practice for 10 days and you will be very happy with the results. if still the problem persists, consult a physician. regards