Diet plan to build muscle
Actually I was planning to take proteins to build my muscles and gain weight. So is it safe to consume proteins? Or can I take proteins without steroids so that there will not be any future problem after my marriage? If no then can you suggest me any vegetarian diet plan to build muscles.

Hi.... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich.... High Proteins Along With Calories- Only calories won’t add to your body weight, include the right amount of proteins to your diet. if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins....

Muscle inflammation diet