Diet plan - Thyroid cure

Can we cure thyroid by proper following diet plan ? I am suffering from thyroid. It would be great I we can control it by diet instead of taking medicines

Dr. Amit Verma
Ayurveda 2 yrs exp Delhi
Yes definitely it can be controlled with the help of diet beacuse thyroid is basically a disease which start with the diet only. But one thing yyou have to understand that when a disease complete a pathology it needs treatment sometimes to nake comletely eradicated from your body. It can be cured comletely with the help of diet and medication within few months. Beacuse if you try to do only control over the disease there are chances it may give its effect to the body in one or other manner because its still exists in your body nd just controlled. In ayurveda along with diet, i have treatment to cure it comletely. Till then if you dont want to start with medication you can contact me for diet plan which gonna help you for sure within few days
Ms. Samara Mahindra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes absolutely can however I would suggest seeing a doctor and weighing your options. It depends on your case however I know people who have been able to control thier Thyroid through diet and lifestyle.