Diet plan for estrogen dominant man
Hi, I'm a male, 25 now and I'm estrogen dominant. I engage in 1 to 2 hours of physical activity. When I googled about it results showed to follow a high fibre low fat diet. I want a high fibre low fat diet.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you .
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hi, get an appointment through Practo or call me for the fiber rich diet.
Gud noon pls connect directly through practo for the same.
my available timing 8 to 10am n evening 5 to 7pm excluding Tuesday.
You need to have more fruits vegetables salad whole grain pulses and wholegrain cereal your diet. Do not consume fried food items. You need to have a proper diet plan
please consult through Practo app