Diet chart to be followed?
Hello, I am working out but dont know what diet chart I should follow, I am not able tofigure out the requirements of my body. I am losing weight but not toning and not gaining lean muscle mass.. help!! How d I figure out what my body needs and what diet would work best.

Stop eating junk , sweets , sodas , maida , any outside food . Salty chips etc . Take light dinner n early too . Limit tea n coffee. Do walk n yoga . If still gaining weight then consult personally for proper guidance and help. Eat well live Nutrigenious
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello dear Sure ,we will help you We have diet which help to gain lean body  mass and which is easily to follow . But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita
Hello, It seems that your protein requirements are not meeting. And you are not having balanced diet. Or there may be some undiagnosed medical issue. To help you out we need to have conversation and need to know your height, height, medical history, family history, eating pattern and food habits, exercise pattern etc.
Contact me personally through direct practo consultation.
Hi It clearly indicates that either your diet lack proteins or your body is unable to process your protein to muscle mass. Ir can be because of multiple reasons. A personal consultation is better as I need to study your case in detail before coming to any conclusion and plan out the diet and exercises for you
consult a dietician
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hi i need to know bout ur blood test reports! for customized diet plan pls contact me directly
Call or whatsapp