Diet chart
I need Vegetarian diet Chart. There is sudden increase in my weight. I couldn't concentrate on my meals for da past few days due to hectic schedule. I am facing breathing difficulties, backpain. I am looking for the medical advice which will help me out from these problems

Hello.. The best way to acquire a diet chart is to consult a nutritionist in person and discuss your preferences....you need to have more of pulses... Cut down on rice and chapathis.. Replace them with ragi or oats...try to avoid junk food,fried food...include carrots and cucumber... You also need to workout atleast 30 to 45 minutes in a day