Diet chart
Can you plz suggest me detailed diet chart as i am ibs and depression patients and i live away from home having bloating ,gas ,constipation and diarrhea because of which my body is missing required nutrients which is handicapped  my mind and continue doing and foods to boost my brain

Hi, avoid spicy foods, smoking, alcohol, stress, beverages like tea, coffee, cola etc.., add more of dried fruits, green leafy vegetables, healthy fats, meat, milk, eggs, sprouts etc.., to your diet. Kindly consult Dietitian....