Diet and nutrition
I am a married. working in IT. Because of stress and  weakness i have lost my weight from 41 to 37. I don't have any other medical problems. Can someone please give a diet chat to improve my health and gain weight. Iam not having my food on time due to workload.

We need to find the cause of the cause and work on root cause of the problem. Connect with me through practo app for detail councelling.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Greetings! You seem to be quite underweight. It needs to be addressed with a balanced diet & one to one consultation. I will first understand your health history & suggest you a diet according to that. Also, start being regular with your meal times. Some general guidelines : 3 meals  + 2 snacks a day. Eat Whole foods like Fruits, nuts, dry fruits, Vegetables , protein rich food. Eat home cooked meals & avoid junk or overprocessed foods. Get enough protein, it is very important. For more specific guidelines , you can take personal consultation. I have provided several Health tips on my Instagram profile. You can check the same on www.instagram.com/radianthealthbymukta Or read my blog articles on my website : www.radianthealthonline.com
Contact me directly for personal Consultation
Contact me directly via Practo or via my website on Google for consultation appointment.
its more important to take your meals on time, and every time you do not need to have quick snacks, eat some fruits, put it in a box and keep it with your work station, eat it slowly bit by bit, it will increase your eppetite also, you will feel great energized.