Diagonal Wisdom tooth

Sir my left upper wisdom tooth is not coming properly. It is coming in diagonal direction. Due to which i am suffering from huge pain. I want to know the proper treatment of it. Plz find attachment of x-ray
views-icons 207 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. It's better to get it extracted from a oral surgeon. Since it's impacted it's not of much use.. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there ....as its a wisdom tooth.... It's not of much importance in function, or aesthetics ... So, in my opinion you should visit a good and nearby oral surgeon n get it extracted.. Take care...!!
Dr. Arti Misra Sharma
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Get the tooth removed or else it will hurt ur cheek
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi good that u posted ur radiograph. ..as it appears this is the common position of maxillary third molar as it erupts and what u r saying diagonally is its erupting buccaly hitting on ur cheek...if so is the case best is to take it out..visit ur dentist for best advice take care best of luck
Dr. Chirag K Nebhani
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
See xray of your case showing the impacted left upper tooth, and as you said you have huge pain, Extraction (removal of that particular tooth)with expert is the only option, and trust me it's a chair side surgery so no need to panic, ask your dentist for the same and he will guide you
Dr.Vishnu Bansal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
Extraction is only treatment of choice. Do u feel any ulcer in inner part of cheek near wisdom tooth ? If problem is due to only ulcer cauSed by that tooth then enameloplasty can be done in which tooth size is reduced smoothly so that it can not touch with your mucosa.