Diagnosed with ADHD
A general physician had diagnosed with ADHD. Which specialist should be consulted for a second opinion?
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
You should consult a psychiatrist or a child psychiatric for a confirmed diagnosis and further management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?