diabetes-icon
Diabetes type 2
How much whiskey can i take when offered..i brought my sugar levels from 572 to 143..kindly help as professionally sometimes I do hav to drink .

Hello there....., I can understand your concern..... Alcohol can cause either high or low blood sugar, depending on how much you drink and if you eat at the same time. If you choose to drink, do so only in moderation..... Remember to include the carbohydrates from any alcohol you drink in your daily carbohydrate count. And check your blood sugar levels before going to bed......I hope this helps.....