diabetes-icon

Diabetes patient 35 years

Diabetic for 35 years and presently on insulin/tablets. I have tried various herbal medicines priced high and sold through TV ads, but none had any effect. If the Government ins involved why are they not marketing the product directly to the consumers instead of an agency. . I am sure the medicine is highly priced and looks to be like any other herbal medicine sold through TV ad. . The manufacturer of the medicine must own responsibility for the benefit of the meiabetes.dicine claimed to be for d

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

Please continue to be on the insulin and other allopathic medicines. As you are well aware of Frauds done by herbals and Ayurveda. Please ignore them and live a healthy lifestyle. We can completely control your blood sugar levels easily
Dr. Raka Sheohare
Cardiologist 14 yrs exp Raipur
dont get befooled by herbal wonder..u have a long standing diabetes and gold standard protocol is insulin and tablets.....bcoz u have exhausted your natural insulin..do proper consultation with near by proper md medicine doctor or a diabetologist and follow a regular titrating protocol...dont get disheartened...we have patients requiring 100 units of insulin per day too...but benefit is universal....no herb till date can cure or replace insulin in long standing diabetes.
Mohammed Zaid
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Chennai
I wouldn't rely on those drugs. Have you seen an insulin advert? Still it's selling well right?