DEPRESSION

Sir, Iam not enjoying life,very poor relationship,angry,anxiety,depression, sometime s suicide tendency, Iam feeling that all our society changed bad,still Iam in Ramayana times means values,love , unselfish,genine,etcfamily problems my wife went away staying her mother's house from last 3 yrs, finally I did not did any wrong but not adj with these people with Kaliyuga behavior, thanking u sir
views-icons 74 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on DEPRESSION

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Are u the kalipurusha to change the world?!!! If so whatever u feel is 100% Right?  Whereas we are in kaliyuga and u r a normal human being and I think u hv a purpose to fulfill in this Janma!!
For u get more clarity on those issues I suggest you to consult  a Psychological Counsellor in your city and understand ur purpose!!

U

Dear friend, some coping skills u hv to adapt to handle stress and hv to learn hw to handle this situation... meet someone who can teach u cgnitive behaviour therapy... and medicines to b continued according to proper diagnosis... best wishes
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Remember that the perceptions are the truths only for the perceiver. Others have different perception and hence the dynamics sometimes gets complicated. It is important that the individual perceptions are appreciated even if it can't be agreed. Only then people will listen to you and you can enroll them into common thinking. Your ways of thinking, values, morals need not hold good for others and vice versa. Life is all about adaptability. Enjoy what works and what doesn't work, start seeing them objectively and take ownership to resolve it without causing any harm to others or yourself. Best wishes