Depression

Ok I am suffering from severe depression..I can't eat properly even..I just want to get rid of this...pls hlp

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

As depression is the manifestation of stress I think if you handle your day to day  routine it would be useful. Consequences which you hv mentioned are be a useful of the stress. Sometimes we ourselves doesn't know own the reason and unattended it could lead to issues like those.
If you could find a Psychologist  in your city or town go and consult  immediately to resolve it quickly
Do not take it Light!!
Mr. B. Elayaraja
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Hi, Your description on depression was not elaborative. May you feel stressed to write too. In case of severe depression( if it is diagnosed by psychiatrist or psychologist). Then you need to take psychiatric medication first and then you start counselling with counselling psychologist. Pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy really works well in your case. Don't hesitate to go, kindly proceed.
look of near by psychiatrist who can help you.
kindly focus on activities which you done earlier before this depression. motivate yourself to come out of depression. Eat more fresh juices Expose yourself to Early morning sunlight Talk to your beat friends,