My mom is suffering through depression from 13 yrs..she never feel that she has any problem n not taking her medicines so,is any type of injection or liquid is available for these kind of patients which we give them after 1 month or more it has any permanent cure
197 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

If she is not taking help she must be suffering from schizophrenia rather than depression. There is help available through Dept injections and syrups. So kindly consult a psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?