Depression

My husband's abnormal behaviour is bothering me a lot. He will get angry for very silly reasons, one can't understand why he shouts suddenly in the middle of some funny conversation. It's very difficult for me to guess his reaction when i talk about something. We are in love for 6 years and got married 6months ago.I couldn't handle his anger towards me even if i did not do anything wrong. I am crying daily because of his behaviour. I talked with him many times to control his anger,he will say ok at that time but again shouts later. I lost interest in my life completely and want to commit suicide. Please help me if there is any other way to handle this situation.

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, First accept him as he is. Understand the basic difference between men and women psychology. Before the relationship get stained further, get help from a psychotherapist. Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,  Did u know he is an angry person before marriage? ? If so,  what made you to get married to him on.spite of that?!!!. If not,  understand his situation or problems which he undergoes silently by not sharing with you or  it could be that he has shared to anyone in this world. Observe him and visit a Psychologist cum family counsellor in your place and help him.to overcome this behaviour.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Usually people who develop irritability, anger, impulsivity would be going through some stress, anxiety or depression. I suggest you take your husband for consultation to see if he needs any help. And you need to see things bit objectively in the above context & explore why your husband is getting angry. Stay calm, practice yoga relaxation and meditation. If you are still struggling to cope, consult and preferably with your husband. Regards
Dr. Sarah Ahmed
Psychotherapist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, i understand that his behavior makes you feel suicidal,i suggest you consult a psychiatrist doctor first who can prescribe medication for you to control your suicidal feelings and later you can take counselling sessions with a counselor/psychologist who can help you to deal with your husband's behaviour.Take care.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
please visit a psychologist in your area.