Depression may be
Depression ..I can't say anything about it I want to talk with doctor because I can't understand what I say for it

Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Please immediately go and consult a Psychologist first in your city and share your feelings personally. I am sure you will get a lot of clarity .
Dr. (COL) RAMADUGU SHASHIKUMAR
Addiction Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad

It is often seen so that indecisiveness occurs while one is depressed, thoughts seem to be coming slowly.
you should consult a Psychiatrist at the earliest before your problem gets complicated
go along with someone at home thanks
Dr. Suhasini Das
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Ranchi
Hello..please do not make any self diagnosis..go and talk to a psychiatrist..you can begin by telling from when you noticed that your behavior is changing like becoming snappy, breaking down at smallest events, or people started telling that you were becoming more irritable or having anger outbursts.
Visit a psychiatrist.