Depression
I have been depressed with anxiety for decades. I was on and off of medication because I felt it was not working. I now feel extremely suicidal and I'm thinking about going back on because I cannot deal with any of this. I am not sure what will work.

It's good that you are seeking help and talking about your mental health. I would suggest you to consult a psychiatrist ASAP. As these illnesses require medication.
Hi these things doesn't goes of if u stop meds for a while and then take then stopping again u need to stick to it to get cured. Consult ur psychiatrist whom u have consulted or u can try wid new one tc. Dr Ankit Patel Psychiatrist Pune India.