I don't know why but my mind keeps on thinking everytime. It create scenes in mind with those whom I meet frequently. Even a single change in a friends behaviour starts bothering me. And I just can't keep it out of my head. I want to smile , laugh but everytime I do so it makes me feel like I am doing wrong. My friends says I am in huge depression. It is even effecting my health too. Sometimes I think I need a psychologist. Don't know what to doo....

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Maybe you are having obsessive compulsive disorder with continuous images thoughts repetitively coming into your mind. Consult a psychiatrist.