Depression
I am in a relationship since 12 yrs. Everything was good till last year.. Since one yr am going through hell my partner doesn't want me he says we cannot marry due to religion constrain . he became alcoholic and started avoiding me in every way. He just doesn't want me. He says just move on.. I am just not able undergo this depression.. Am going through a lot of stress due to which I had two migraine attack. Kindly help me

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Do u think u can convince to love u in this world. I understand u hvi vested 12yrs into that relationship. Yet if one doesn't want the other OR if it is suffocating,  it is wise to take a better decision. If u find it difficult to handle urself do visit a Psychologist /Counsellor and come out of this phase to lead a better life which u r privileged to.
Hello there..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms.... Consult Psychiatrist....