Depression

I am dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety. I cant sleep properly or express myself. I start crying uncontrollably and have palpitations. Dont know which kind of doctor to see here in Mumbai and ho can help. I am shy to talk about all this and feeling very weak and tired all the time. Need help

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Addiction Psychiatrist
You need consult with a Psychiatrist at the earliest. Your sleep disturbance, crying episodes, palpitations and other symptoms you might be going through are very much amenable to treatment.
Consult asap.
Dear friend, Stress and anxiety if left untreated causes lots of problem at work and social life leading to depression , which again decreases our capacity to fight against stress and anxiety and we get trapped in a cycle. U need to get vocal about it. Share ur feelings with your close friend and also see any psychiatrist nearby , he will help you to understand your problem better and in a month of proper medications and therapy you will find things getting better. All the best.