Depression

How to get rid of depression and anxiety I am facing this problem from 2 years and have consulted many doctors but could not find any appropriate results
views-icons 50 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Depression

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
To the best of my knowledge, solution for your problem is based on your history regarding health,the environment you are living and personal history.find a doctor near by in your location who can spend time for you .express your feeling to the doctor.it will not happen in one visit .you have visit many times ,because all problems you cant express at one time.
first consult generalor family physician to have a master checkup of your body.some times hidden diseases in the body may be a cause for your problems.if no diseses are found in the body the family/general physician may start other therapies for you or referr to a psychiatrist
do regular exercise like walking,participate in recreational acivities .study the people around learn from them,listen to them .sometimes you can also helpful to others
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
Hello

I understand your concern.

This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment .

But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment.

1. What's your age ?

2. Whats your Height and weight ?

3. Since when do you have this problem ?

4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem?

5. Do you take any other medicines ?

6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise?

7. Do you have any acidity problem ?

8. Do you drink or smoke ?

Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same.

All the best

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha Delhi | General Physician
Hello. You consult a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment. Do pranayam and meditation regularly and drink plenty of water also.