Depression
Doctor i think i am not okay emotionally like i think I'm in depression or tension problem. I need a proper counselling for strong mental ability. There's one person i think it's related to him and i want to through out ever type of memory that has depressed me from last months.

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counseling the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Good that you are willing to seek a professional support. Consult Immediately a psychological counselor.
Your symptoms need evaluation. Please contact me
I am able to understand how u must b feeling.  Not having a good relationship with a person u like can cause a lot of stress. But when the stress is lot to the extent of causing depression and anxiety it needs to be treated. Depression makes a person lose his confidence, motivation, interest reduces his concentration and potential. Anxiety causes bodily symptoms like palpitations sweating and tremors. V would need to know a few more details like ur sleep, appetite other situations that might make u anxious etc to give appropriate suggestions. Ur problem can be easily treated with counselling and if needed medications. U will be able to function better with it. Don't let ur problems affect ur personal or professional help. U need to consult a psychiatrist. U can also consult me online through the Practo chat option. Best wishes for speedy recovery!!