Depression and migrain
From past 3 years am suffering from migrain and depression , not consulted with any doctor ever,it gets worse sometimes,or i have to take combiflame

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Migraine is a diagnosis of exclusion. What I mean by that is, all other causes of such chronic headache should be ruled out before labeling it as migraine. Since you have not consulted any doctor i'm assuming it's your own diagnosis and not a diagnosis made by a physician. I wouldn't suggest you anything based on your own diagnosis therefore kindly consult a psychiatrist and let him decide wheather you have depression and migraine or not. And then he will treat what ever you have. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.