Depression and anxity
My husband is suffering from depression and anxiety since 3years and now he is in medication since one year but he was better without medicine now doctor told him he is with bipolar disorder. he also tell me he cannot fell any thing as sense less since 3 year.Now he is lossing hope .when it will be all good.please help

hey, bipolar disorder is psychological disorder ,take years to cure be patience and continue medication, follow up regularly , consult one best  psychiatrist and follow up regularly