Depression and anxiety
I m in depression from a long time nearly from 5 years.Day by day i m problem is getting worsened.I m full of negativeness .i just like to be alone..l lack words while speaking.I have habit of pre thinking about everything that i m going to do.It has effected my life so much that i always want to be alone.I fear about my family when i wiil not have any job what will be condition.I keep myself busy in mobile.this has worsened my thinking power.I am getting addicted to chat tp girls only.filled of sexual thaughts about every single girl i talk.I know i m doing wrong bt unable to control myself .As while seeing any girl i get sexuay attracted.I started masturbating since i was 15year old.I do nearly everyday even i dream a lot.there is no day that i dotn dream any bad dreams .Also have habbit of nail biting,lips biting,biting inner part of cheeks.Im gud in studybut these thing have effected my mind a lot.Please help me.I havnt gone to any dctr because of having not enough money.what to do

Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand the distress you are going through. Often, we all get trapped in some dysfunctional thinking, feeling & even behavior due to various factors. It could be our personality traits, coping mechanisms, environmental issues, physical health, stress levels and sometimes use of substances like alcohol or nicotine. If you don't do anything, the chances of these resulting in consequences like depression, addiction of some kind, impact on career & relationships etc are high. I recommend that you get present to the dysfunctions, start taking things as a matter of fact & commit to certain positive, but realistic behavioral changes. I feel you will need professional help to get the structure & techniques right, may be including medicines. Hope it is helpful. Best wishes
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You need a detailed counseling session.
Seek a counselors help