Depressed fatigue suffoca

I always feel tired and depressed. And when I'm depressed I tend to eat more and mainly sweets. It's very difficult to do house hold work. I get irritated too and very often. Not able to control my emotions and get aggressive. I get suffocated when it gets a little hot or its a closed room and I normally sweat a lot. Sometimes I don't get a proper reason to live. it's only my 3 yrs old son and parents who give me strength but most often I get irritated on them.

Doctor Answers (1) on Depressed fatigue suffoca

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....Consult Psychiatrist they will do the needful....