Depressed and feel low

2013 After marriage lot of problems come into my life.I getting sick ,lack of sleep,memory loss .in oct 2014 I feel very sick and resign my job and diagnosed with intestine tuberculosis .meantime I file my divorce. Right now I m searching job I have no money no job no friends and recently I diagnosed with crohne.there is a felling a negative energy I feel depression all time I feel I can take all this pressure if I come out with this or I suicide .I want to fight with this but dnt know how I feel depression more and more what I do
views-icons 326 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Depressed and feel low

Dr. Mehak Nagpal Delhi | Addiction Psychiatrist
Dear practo user I understand that you are going through a tough time handling these issues. You do seem to have clinical depression and I would urge you to seek treatment for the same. It is important at this time to address the suicidal thoughts and would not only help you feel more energetic and hopeful but also sleep better and do well in other areas of life.