Depressed and Anxiety with negative th.
.Hi, I am 30 year male and I am doing service. I don't know why but from last 1 year I always feel depressed and feel scared of things I won't be able to do the thing. Most of the time I feel something is going in my mind but most I am not able to figure out what it is. I don't feel clarity about my thoughts. I am not able to focus on anything I feels left alone always and I mostly feel headache. This is affecting my person and professional both the lives. Please provide any suggestion what should I do.

Homoeopathy can help you. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailments.
It seems like mild depression Few counselling sessions will prove beneficial for you Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counselling All the best
Hi from your description it appears that there is a change from your previous thought and feeling. You are describing features which in Medical terms can be viewed as depression with anxiety. As it is affecting your personal and professional life, I suggest you consult a Psychiatrist. Once a diagnostic assessment is done further management can be planned.
consult a Psychiatrist
behavioural activation helps to improve depression. this involves regular exercise and walking. healthy diet, avoiding smoking and alcohol will help. please don't take unprescribed medication
You should consult a psychiatrist or psychologist for a detailed assessment, you seem to be disturbed by the recent issues. Try to focus more on things you like to do, go out for walks and eat healthy.
medication and counselling can go a long way.
Try to keep yourself distracted with various activities, go out for walks you can also try some breathing exercises.
Hello, Your symptoms seems to be clinically significant which usually requires professional help. Either through counselling / medicines / both. However it will require detailed evaluation.
please visit a psychiatrist nearby. since you are from virar, you can meet me in physical presence at CURE HEALTH CENTRE, vasai east.
Share your feelings with friends and family. Engage in mild physical exercise/yoga follow sleep hygiene avoid use of any substance like alcohol / smoking