Dental root canal
I am recently underwent a root canal treatment for my pre molar and molar teeth of my my downside jaw. I am looking for crown placement on top of these as I didn't place the same just after root canal. Can somebody suggest me which one (metal or tooth color material) for crown would be better option as the rate for the tooth colour material is very high

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

PFM crowns are reasonable and do their job well.  Full form of PFM is porcelain fused to metal crowns. Vitalium crowns are steel looking crowns which are non cosmetic but functional. Metal crowns can range from 1000 to 4000 approx and ceramic PFM can range from 4000 to 8000 approx depending on material and doctor.  Metal free ceramics are more expensive..  Zirconia and Bruxir crowns offer better adaptation to teeth and nowadays they come with warranty from the Labs manufacturing them...  Plz feel free to consult us at Laser Smile Care..  God bless u..
Dr. Manav Kalra
Prosthodontist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Metal ceramic is good enough. If you don't want to spend too much
Dr. Kunjal Doshi
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Opt for CAD-CAM based crowns.. they give precise fit.. slightly expensive as compared to regular crowns.. Ask your dentist for more info..