Dental pus

I am noticing something strange pus for the past 3 days.I tried removing it using salt gurgling but no respite

Doctor Answers (4) on Dental pus

Hi..you need a round of scaling with Medication from dentist to reduce swelling and pus. Meantime apply Hexigel on lesion four to six times daily on affected gums. Regards
Get urself a session of scaling to get rid of the problem. Its gum inflammation probably bcoz of food lodgement. Find out the reason for food lodgement from ur Dental Surgeon
It looks like a periodontal abscess but an x-ray would confirm the diagnosis..kindly visit a dentist..if it is in relation to a tooth having a cavity then rct required but If it is only a periodontal abscess then deep scaling and curettage with antibiotic course would treat it..take care
It can be ginvgival abscess... Plz to ur dentist to rule out root canal treatment