Dental problem
I underwent root canal for one of my lower tooth one year back. It started paining so had removed the cap and the process for permanent filling is goin on since one month by the same doctor. But after temporary filling is done repeatedly tooth and gum pains before permanent filling. Shall i chnge my doctor?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Thokala Dhamodaran
Endodontist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Ask ur present doctor about what exactly is happening. Sometimes treatment might be delayed( not by months)...... but it is very tricky to comment without seeing the case clinically or without seeing any radiographs. If ur doctor is assuring you enough its always good to seek the treatment from existing person rather than trying others... Ultimately If u are not confident about the doctor then u can go to the next person.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?