Dental problem

I have yellowish teeth and i have done cleaning of my teeth 2 months ago by a dentist partialy so it will have some effect if I clean of my teeth again? And too i wanted a straight teeth but without braces....

Doctor Answers (3) on Dental problem

Dr. Amit Gongle Pune | Dentist
Go for bleaching ,if u want a permanent solution without braces u can go for invisible ortho treatment in which. U r given 8 to 10 set of trays to be seated in Ur mouth for each week n gradually Ur teeth starts getting aligned. This treatment involves lots of pain and can't b done in each n every case.
Dr. Prashanth .V Chennai | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Hi , After getting scaling and polishing ur tooth will regain it's shine . If u wanna change the colour of ur tooth u cn go for bleaching or tooth whitening . Basically tooth are kept.in alien by braces . Since u are not comfortable with braces there are invisible braces or of its needs a minimal change crown or veeners cn be done
Yellowish colour of teeth usually gets little bit shiny after scaling & polishing.If you desire to change the colour of your teeth,well it can be done by teeth whitening.All such treatments should be done on a regular basis to maintain the shade of the teeth. As for setting of teeth,braces are always the first choice of treatment,nowadays you can have tooth colored & even invisible braces.If still you don't want braces,you can surely go for cosmetic smile makeover procedures.