Dental problem
I have ache in one of my back teeth. sensitivity sometimes. can i be having cavities ? I visited my dentist 6 months back

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Dentist...
Dr. Smitha Nagaraj
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Sensitivity may be because change in the weather or slight gum irritation also need not be for cavities only. Kindly visit your dentist
Tooth ache with occasional sensitivity mostly might occur because of a cavity. To conclude it should be checked and supported by an X Ray. so please visit your dentist to confirm. It's mandatory to visit your dentist every 6 months for a check up and get treated if any initially rather than wait till it worsens.