Dental problem

I am having pain in my tooth. Which I have done RCT but now filling is no more in my tooth. So kindly suggest any medicine for pain relief

Doctor Answers (4) on Dental problem

After rct it is compulsory for the tooth to be protected with a crown to prevent further damage to the tooth and also after rct the tooth becomes slightly brittle so it loses edge strength and might chip in the corners or even worse fracture .therefore it is imperative that the tooth is protected with a crown.
Pain might b from the RCT treated tooth or might be the one adjacent to that tooth. Get a check up done for the source of pain and get the old RCT treated tooth repaired.
Dr. Madhur Navlani Indore | Orthodontist
RC treated tooth ideally should not pain. It can be a reinfection or acute exacerbation of remnant infection and therefore it has to be retreated. You can take tablet Diclomol for pain relief (which will be a temporary measure).
Arpit Modi Ahmedabad | Dentist
First consult your dentist for this problem.. Pain is due to filling no more and food lodgement.. Or problem in RCT..medicine of pain relief is.tab SD-15