Dental Problem
1year ago,I was undergone through root canal treatment for one of my lower molar tooth cavity.But without adding cap to it i went to my hometown.So after 1 year passed now.Is it possible to add cap to that cured tooth now after 1 year of treatment.

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Cap/crown is usually done on all grinding teeth after RCT procedure as there r chances that the tooth might break off and leading to tooth removal. So get it done immediately . Its never too late
Off coarse no problem for adding a cap done .. it is better to get it done before the crown fractures . Try not to bite anything tat is hard till u get ur cap placed .
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes it is 100% possible and needs hardly 45 minutes. Recommended u do it as soon as possible before tooth fractures. For more info about type of cap visit www.trisadental.in