Dental pblm

Kindly give me an solution so that I can do it immediately to get proper lining of teeth without gap my front teeth one is little up kindly suggest me..and also wats the things have to do for whitening of teeth??

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bagalkot

Hello..for proper alignment of teeth, braces treatment can be done which may be for 1year duration.whitening of teeth can be done by scaling or bleaching techniques .kindly visit dentist for clinical evaluation and treatment plan which suits you.
Dr. Nilay Ganatra
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, We can align your teeth either with braces or invisible braces.Thats the ideal and natural way.But if you dont want to get braces done then alignment can be done by crowns which comes under cosmetic dentistry. Regards
Dr. Rohit Vedpathak
Dentist 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello.. for gaps the best solution is braces or orthodontic treatment.. whitening of the teeth is done by bleaching. More than white teeth clean teeth are more important...