Dental implant.

Dentist I would like to ask what is the starting cost for an implant..? I wanted to get one of the tooth implanted as I ignored it for a long time and now it has decayed a lot.. I just had a routine dental checkup at my office where I discovered

Doctor Answers (5) on Dental implant.

Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
There are several implant systems in market today and most of them are good. There is one thing to remember, if you plan to relocate or change your dentist for some reason, always ask for a record mentioning the size and type of implant used. Most of the several implants are not practised universally.
Dr. Prakruti Trivedi Ahmedabad | Implantologist
Hi for Implant cost varies but for perfect cost you should have cbct or dentascan of the area in mouth where implant placement is planed. According to that only final cost of treatment and how much time it wl take can be decided.
Hi..it usually costs 25k-35k-45k-65k, based on implant. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there... It starts with 25k onwards...visit a nearest and good prosthodontist for more information on this... Take care ...!!
Dentists are doing implants even at 15000 INR though the average is 25000 and above. However my strong suggestion is to go with a dentist who has substantial experience in the field and do not base your decision on cost alone.