Dental - gum pockets
Is it a bad idea to brush my teeth after I eat breakfast? However, I do brush my teeth before going to bed the previous night. I just think doing this way would help keep the mouth fresh till lunch time rather than killing the freshness when brushing prior to breakfast. Would be great to know more on this. Thanks.

Dr. Ashmi Saini
Dentist 16 yrs exp Gurgaon

Its the best thing one can do . ...after breakfast brushing. .The only thing which sh be kept in mind is a gap of 10 to 15 min between ur meals and brushing
Dr. Kavita Narang
Dental Surgeon 12 yrs exp Gurgaon
Brushing after meals remove all food debris and plaque ( thin coating on teeth that if not cleaned for long time,hardens and forms tartar ) . It is good that you brush after breakfast and at night. Use soft Toothbrush and light pressure on teeth while brushing for not more than 2- 3 minutes. Brush your tongue too. Change your Toothbrush after every 3 months.