Dental -gap between tooth

Hi, i would like to post two issues that Iam fac ing. 1. I've 3normal and two huge gaps between my tooth in my upper jaw. And in my lower jaw also very small gap between front four teeth. I consulted lots of doctor they recommended me to use braces. At this age I don't like to wear it so. Is there any other treatment that I can undergo? 2. I've some stains on my tooth also. Always I used to undergo cleaning once in a year at least . This made my tooth to become thin and also sensitive. Iam so scared of going for treatment regarding my tooth. Please recommend me for my gap and also the stain problem.

Doctor Answers (5) on Dental -gap between tooth

Hello one way of getting this treated is by braces but if you don't want conventional braces ..you can go for clear braces which are not visible..another method would be if u get laminates or veneers done...
Hi..braces is the best and natural way of treating wrong tooth alignment. If you don't want then you can go for zirconia crowns or laminates for front tooth. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
A clinical picture of your dentition would be very helpful for making a suggestion..... still, going by the description that you have mentioned, I can suggest that you can go for the braces at this age also if you do not want any alterations with the teeth as such..... also tooth movement is possible without braces also with the use of clear aligners.....you can consult an orthodontist for the best options available for you..... also a short duration but still permanent solution would be going for laminates/veneers---they will require minor tooth preparation but the results can be excellent.....
As regards the staining of the teeth, scaling and polishing are very safe clinical procedures and sensitivity that you feel could be because of the loss of enamel due to other reasons or due to gum recession caused by calculus deposition.....
Regards.....
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
There are two options for you,  the first could be Clear Aligners which are transparent plastic wearable teeth covers made such that they induce teeth movement and are hardly visible. 
The second option is porcelain laminates or also called as veneers.. 
I wish I had your pics to advise further.  Stains can be removed with scaling and Polishing along with bleaching. 
Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime.  God bless u always.
Ceramic Veneers is the best choice, since you don't wish to get braces.Cleaning by a dentist will not weken your teeth.
Dr.Sanjay Kumar