Dental brace treatment

Hi, I want to go for a consultation on dental brace treatment with Dr. Rashmi. My teeth alignment is really poor. Currently I am staying out of India. I am planning to visit Bangalore on 27th November this year and planning to stay for 8days. So, want to know how much time the treatment takes from consultation to putting brace? Also the total cost of it? I can come once in 2months (max frequency) for further follow up though.

Doctor Answers (5) on Dental brace treatment

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
orthodontist consultation suggested as time depends on case to case .
Hi there!! There are plenty of options available today for correcting badly aligned teeth. As you have a time constraint apart from orthodontic treatment you can also opt for full mouth rehabilitation with the help of a prosthodontist/Endodontist,for faster results. If you are very sure of visiting every 2 months you can definitely think of Ceramic braces or lingual orthodontics,which is the in thing nowadays especially for working professionals like you as it is almost invisible,hence boosting your confidence levels during your meetings and presentations.
plan and start your treatment at the earliest during your next visit to Bangalore.
Hi..you can visit me by booking appointment on Practo for further details and treatment.

Regards

Orthodontic review required 4-6 week interval. All depends on the case severity.Firstly consult with orthodontist.
Hi as in your case I advise you to go for self ligating braces..if you can't visit every month for your treatment, better u should go for Self ligating braces...it can b done when you visit India..if u want good orthodontist in Blore..I refer you to Dr Kiran nagarahalli ..MDS ORTHODONTIST IN nagarbhavi circle..ADVAITH DENTAL CLINIC..