Delayed period
My ovulation date was 3rd December and I engaged in unprotected intercourse on 9th December, which was a safe day according to my calendar. Although my partner pulled out, he ejaculated very near to my vagina. I have two day delay in my periods now. Considering all these, Is there a chance of pregnancy? I had a lifestyle and location change in this month, along with change in weather. Plus, I'm facing no symptoms of pregnancy as such. Please advise.

Get a beta hcg and u will be sorted out
for further queries contact me online
Less chance.u wait to get period.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
If you think your ovulation day was 3/12/18, then you should have had periods by now as second part of menstrual cycle is usually fixed one of 14 days. It means, once ovulation has occurred , if not fertilised then there will be periods by 14 days since ovulation. Usually, the chance of pregnancy in the postovulatory safe days are very low. So, my advice would be to do urine pregnancy test, if negative wait for 1 more week and test it again if you still don’t get your periods, provided you are fine without any pain or any other symptoms. If you are very anxious you have the option of testing pregnancy hormone in blood but I don’t advise that unless there is a valid reason. Irrespective of the result please, contact a gynaecologist near by to get reviewed completely. The purpose is, a detailed history and relevant examination is important because - your regular menstrual cycle length in past 12 cycles should be considered before calculating your safe and unsafe days If 26 to 32 days cycle then unsafe days are between 8-19 . Withdrawal methods are less effective Change in environment, stress etc can affect menstrual cycles as well.
Today is 20th  how can be delay in your period according to history. Connect online with detailed history
Chances but now wait for periods. No other option